Asian Chicken Salad
- 2 chicken breasts, fillet
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- ¼ red Onion, sliced thinly
- AJI-NO-MOTO UMAMI Seasoning
- 2 celery stalks, chopped into bite-size chunks
- 1 orange, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 stalk lemongrass, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 12 Kafir lime Leaves, sliced
- juice of 1 small lime
- 250 g farfalle pasta, cooked till al dente
- fresh Cilantro for garnish, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, mix chicken with coriander and cumin and oil.
2. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO UMAMI seasoning.
3. Cook on griddle. Season with salt and pepper. Take out from griddle and slice thinly. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mix the chicken, farfalle and all ingredients thoroughly.
5. Serve warm or chilled with chopped cilantro for garnish.