Cashmere Mango Chutney
Unit/Weight : 340Gr
Brand : Mida
Country : India
Cashmere Mango Chutney is Indian dish from the area Cashmere is often very tasty. Not always so strong, but more spicy. This chutney is suited for many different curry stews, cold and hot dishes, or as an accessory for cheese.
Curried Chicken with Cashmere Mango Chutney & Avocado Sandwich
- 4 chicken tenderloins (or 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves), pounded thin
- curry powder
- 2 or 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 small, ripe avocado
- sea salt
- a couple handfuls of arugula
- 10 stems cilantro, stems removed
- 4 slices crusty bread, like french or sourdough
- Preheat the broiler. Heat a grill or an indoor grill pan to medium high.
- Coat each side of the chicken in curry powder, then shake any excess off. Grill for about 3 minutes per side, until cooked through. Remove from heat to rest for 5 minutes, then slice each tenderloin crosswise into 3 pieces.
- Halve the avocado, then de-seed and scoop out flesh. Sprinkle with salt, then mash roughly with a fork.
- Brush each side of the bread with a tiny bit of olive oil, then toast under the broiler until golden brown, flipping once. (careful, this happens fast!)
- On two of the bread slices, divide the mashed avocado and spread evenly. On the other two slices, spread a couple spoonfuls of mango chutney.Add a layer of arugula, then top with the chicken and cilantro. Top with the avocado slices, press firmly together, then slice in half and serve.