Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Chutney Vinaigrette
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2-1/2 tablespoons Fruit Nut chutney
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped scallions, white and green parts
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt, cumin, and ginger directly on baking sheet. Roast, stirring occasionally, until sweet potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar, chutney, mustard, honey, garlic, and olive oil in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Let potatoes cool slightly, then toss them with the cranberries, scallions and chutney dressing. Transfer to serving platter and scatter almonds over top. Serve warm or room temperature.