Tasty Chicken Tikka Masala
1 (400g) can Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup
2 tbsp vegetable oil
4 tbsp tikka masala curry paste
3 onions, diced
2 red peppers, deseeded and diced
4 chicken breasts, cubed
1 (400g) tin of chopped tomatoes
30g mango chutney
50g low fat natural yoghurt
Freshly chopped coriander leaves
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil and 25g butter in a large casserole dish on the hob. Add 3 diced onions and cook until soft and golden.
2. Add the 4 tbsp of tikka masala curry paste and 2 diced red peppers. Cook for 5 minutes more.
3. Add 4 cubed chicken breasts and stir well to mix in the paste. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Pour in 1 (400g) tin of chopped tomatoes and 1 (400g) can of Heinz Cream of Tomato soup. Gently simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Stir through 30g of mango chutney and 50g of low fat natural yoghurt. Allow to warm through.
6. Scatter with chopped coriander and serve with basmati rice and naan bread.