Zesty Salmon Fillets with a Tandoori Crust
- 1½ tbsp Tandoori Paste
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 25g oats
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1 x 360g salmon fillet (or 4 small fillets)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, gas mark 6. In a bowl mix together the Patak’s Tandoori Paste, breadcrumbs, oats, parsley and lemon zest.
- Place the salmon on a non-stick baking tray and coat with the crust mixture, patting it down slightly.
- Roast for 20 minutes, covering with foil after the first 10 minutes. Cook the lemons with the salmon for the final 10 minutes to soften them.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and cut into 4 (if using 1 large fillet).
- Serve with basmati rice and garnish with the cooked lemon.